My name is Phillip Comer and I'm an Information Technology (IT) consultant located in the Charlotte, NC area. In 2002, I saw that small and medium business did not have adequate support and fulfilled a lifelong dream to blend my passion for technology with an eagerness to help others and started level2IT.
Serving the greater Charlotte Area, my focus is on simplifying information technology. I save my clients time, money, energy, and frustration in selecting, installing, using, and managing technology.
As a small business owner myself, I know the challenges faced by other business owners. Leveraging my years of experience as an Information Technology professional, I combine proactive management and certified expertise to manage your IT so you can focus on managing the other aspects of your business.
My primary focus is on customer satisfaction, with an emphasis on providing maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for every dollar spent. I take the time to get to know the unique IT requirements of your business and work with you to establish a plan of action individually tailored to satisfy those requirements. I explain your options in plain English and make sure you are comfortable with everything before beginning to make any changes.
Experience and Qualifications
- Information Technology Engineer and Consultant since 1993 specializing in business solutions.
- Managed, designed, developed, and implemented technology solutions for a variety of large clients in the manufacturing, retail, banking, and technology industries.
- Served in a variety of system development roles including project manager, technical team lead, application developer, application and system architect, data architect, and business process redesign lead.
- Concentration on system management and preventative maintenance with emphasis on Internet, Intranet, and Extranet security to increase business value.
- US DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
- Apple Certified Product Professional (CPP)
- Apple Certified Server Engineer (ACSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer +Internet (MCSE+I)
- Microsoft Solutions Framework for Project Management (PMP)
- Novell Certified NetWare Administrator (CNA)